Childcare (6 weeks to Preschool)
Ready to Grow
Individualized child care for children between 6 weeks and 3 years old.
Ready to Grow embraces the philosophy of primary care giving that allows for nurturing and attachment to/from your child's primary caregiver.
The role of the primary caregiver is to:
- Provide the essential link of communication between you and the program
- Empower parents as the child's first and most important teacher and caregiver
- Provide positive learning experiences for the children in their care
- Nurture each individual child
- Observe, monitor and evaluate to insure each family's experience at Ready to Grow is a positive one.
Your child will be valued, encouraged, held and treated with unconditional, positive regard.
Ready to Learn
The Ready to Learn curriculum focuses on school readiness in the areas of
- language and literacy
- science and math
- creative art and music
- dramatic play and movement
- health and nutrition
We believe play is a central component to the curriculum.
Early childhood research shows children learn best when engaged in hands-on learning experiences which occur during a child's play.
Ready to Learn focuses on individualized care and small group activities for preschool-age children.
Our comprehensive curriculum is designed to nurture the development of the child.