Childcare (6 weeks to Preschool)
Ready to Grow
Individualized child care for children between 6 weeks and 3 years old.
Ready to Grow embraces the philosophy of primary care giving that allows for nurturing and attachment to/from your child's primary caregiver.
The role of the primary caregiver is to:
- Provide the essential link of communication between you and the program
- Empower parents as the child's first and most important teacher and caregiver
- Provide positive learning experiences for the children in their care
- Nurture each individual child Observe, monitor and evaluate to
- insure each family's experience at Ready to Grow is a positive one.
Your child will be valued, encouraged, held and treated with unconditional, positive regard.
LYNDSAY K GRIFFIN
Ready to Learn
Early care and education for 33 months to 5 years.
The Ready to Learn curriculum focuses on school readiness in the areas of
- language and literacy
- science and math
- creative art and music
- dramatic play and movement
- health and nutrition
We believe play is a central component to the curriculum.
Early childhood research shows children learn best when engaged in hands-on learning experiences which occur during a child's play. Ready to Learn focuses on individualized care and small group activities for preschool-age children. Our comprehensive curriculum is designed to nurture the development of the child.