BLAZE Summer Camps and Clinics
Summer Athletic Camps with the Burnsville BLAZE will take place throughout the summer. Camps are led by BLAZE coaching staff and players.
Most camps are open to athletes of all levels.
Use the grade your child is entering in the fall to determine which camps they can participate in.
Look at the variety of sports your child can try this summer.
- Advanced Diving Grade 4-12
- Boys Basketball Grade K-2, Grade 3-4, Grade 5-8, Grade 9-12
- Girls Basketball Grade Grade 4-8, Grade 9-12
- Baseball Hitters and Infield Clinic Grade 4-6, Grade 7-9
- Cheer Grade K-6, Grade 7-12
- Dance Team Try It Grades 4-6, Grade 7-8
- Football Youth Camp Grade 1-8
- Football Mini Camp for Players Grade 9-12
- Gladiator Camp Grade 6-12
- Running Grade 3-6, Grade 7-12
- Wrestling Grade 1-8
- Tennis Grade 7-12
- Volleyball for Boys and Girls Grade 3-6
- Volleyball Girls Grade 7-12
- Volleyball Boys Grade 7-12
Limited tuition assistance may be available, contact Community Ed with questions: 952-707-4150.
Register online with Community Education.
Click to view camps for Elementary Students
Click to view camps for Middle School Students
Click to view camps for High School Students
More Sports & Recreation classes for students in Grades K-5 are found here.
Look for Soccer, Fencing, Ninja Warrior Training, Horse Camp and martial arts.
Secondary Students check it out here.